Is someone other than you making the payment?
Pensioner / Student discount
I accept all terms and conditions as stated in this agreement between me and Urban OM Stockholm (please sign below using your mouse or finger). View the terms and conditions.
- The Membership is personal.
- Your membership will run for 12 months (commit) or 3 months (free bird) minimum.
- Autogiro payments will be debited on or soon after 25th of each month.
- If there is no money in your account at the time of Autogiro debit then you will receive an invoice.
- Invoice payments are due within 10 days from issue. When due date is passed, a reminder will be sent with a reminder fee. After another 10 days, any unpaid invoices will be sent to debt collection (Kredithanterarna).
- Free bird: If you wish to end your membership after the initial 3 months then please contact us at least 30 days before your membership is due for renewal.
- If the membership card is lost, the Member shall purchase a new membership card for a fee of 100 kr.
- Access to classes cannot be guaranteed. Booking is required to secure a place in a class. If the Member that booked the class has not showed up 10 min before the class starts the place will be released to a waiting list.
- Urban OM has a policy of not letting participants into a class after doors have been closed out of respect to the teacher and other members.
- Urban OM reserves the right to close the center for red days / Swedish holidays.
- Urban OM will offer a reduced schedule and / or close for holiday periods during summer and winter.
- The Member agrees to abide by the Urban OM ground rules:
- Do not harm yourself or others.
- Respect the space created at Urban OM for fellow Members and Clients.
- Urban OM reserves the right to ask the Client to leave the Center if deemed necessary.
- Transfer of membership is possible if you permanently relocate to another city or country (for more than 30 days). You are responsible for any money transaction with the person you transfer the membership to.
- Urban OM does not take responsibility if a Member gets injured during their practice.
- Urban OM does not take responsibility for personal items lost in the facility.
- The Member hereby accepts, by signing the membership agreement, that the Member's personal information is collected, registered and recorded in accordance with GDPR. The Member accepts that Urban OM has the right to use phone number, post address and e-mail address for communication between Urban OM, Urban OM partners and the Member. The Member has a right to ask to be removed as a recipient.